Sabado, Pebrero 22, 2014

About Me


About Me!!!!




Hello there!. I am Hannah Rose Evangelista Maligaya but my friends call me Hannah or Hanny. I'm the author of this blog. This is my very first blog and I still don't know what will I put here but please bear with me and my writing :) Let me tell a little something about myself.


I was born on the 17 of December 1996, in Sta. Mesa, Manila. My parents are Ursulo D. Maligaya and Roselie E. Maligaya, both from Batangas.

I am an only child because my mom got married very late already. My mother gave birth when she was 43. When she was having her pre-natal care, her OB GYNE always told her that she was exited everytime my mom visited her because at 43 my mom will still have a normal delivery. And take note, she just gave birth in a lying-in center in Sta. Mesa, Manila where my ninang worked before as a midwife so she knew some doctors and nurses who attended to my mom when she gave birth. Actually, I should have had an older sibling but my mother had a miscarriage so it turned out that I'm only one.

If you notice, my birthday was the second day of Simbang Gabi.  When my mother was already feeling the pain, my dad rushed her to Fabella Hospital (near Central Market), a government hospital. Since mom was used to a clean hospital facility when she was still having a pre-natal check-up in a private hospital, she could not take the surroundings and untidy beddings this hospital had and so they left. My mom remembered my ninang, the wife of her cousin. When they last talked she offered mom help that when the time comes, just go to her and so they did. From Fabella, they went straight to Old Sta. Mesa where my ninang lives but she was still attending the Simbang Gabi when they reached her place. When she came she immediately checked on my mom since she was a midwife. Upon knowing that it will take some more hours yet before my mom should be admitted, they had breakfast first and afterwards asked her husband, mom's cousin, to start the car to bring us to the lying-in center and the rest was my coming out to the world. :)

There is a funny story of being a Hannah Rose. Mommy told me that my name should have been Ponciana, named after my lolo's Ponciano, only the female version, since they said I looked like him. I was grateful that they did not decide to actually name me Ponciana because if they did I might have the nickname Poncia or Ciana?? Ihhh I really don't wanna be called such. Jano was my lolo's nickname that's why I am Hannah now :) My second name Rose was just an addition. When they reached home, my mom realized that it will sound nice if Rose will be added to Hannah and so there goes the Hannah Rose now.


We were staying in Muntinlupa then.  I had my pre-school there. I was already in Grade I when my father died. Since my dad died, it was just the two of us left in our house. My mother's eldest sister built a three door apartment here in Lucena and had us occupy the 3rd door without asking us to pay for it. My mom just sold to this sister of her our house in Muntinlupa.  My mom transferred me then to ERAES where I finished my elementary education, had my high school at LCNHS and at present enrolled a BSIT course at ABE and hoping to finish college here. I don't know yet what will happen next. I guess employment will follow.  I really hope so. :)

Well thats the story of my life. ^_^ I hope you(lovely readers) had fun reading my story. Oh ipinapaalala ko lang na hindi fully english ang language ng blog ko, pag tinotopak lang nage-english ako. :) Well thats all for now. Thanks for reading mwuah :*

-Hannah

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento