Martes, Pebrero 25, 2014


**Timeline of My Life**




This is the timeline of my life. From birth to the present time. 

Let me discuss my timeline ^__^

December 17, 1996
         =>  It's a very important day to me. Because this is the day that I was born. I think, even to my parents this day is important too.

January 26, 1997
         => This is the day that I was baptized for being a Catholic. This was done at a church near our house back in Muntinlupa City.

____________________________________________________________________________

MY PRESCHOOL DAYS
(2000-2003)

At the age of 4 I started to go to school.  I spent my nursery at a Catholic School near our house in Muntinlupa.  This School is Named Catherine McAuley Learning Center. The teachers at this school are Sisters or Nuns. I remember that we had many activities including me and my classmate to perform a dance number and I had fun that time. I also remember that this boy classmate of mine did something bad to me. He bit my arm and I also remember that I cried that time. Who would not cry if you’re a kid and some other kid bit you. But after that I think we made peace with each other (I don’t remember that much eh). I don’t remember that much in my Kindergarten time. All I know is that I spent my Kindergarten in a school also near our house. It is named as Muntinlupa Early Education Center.  The last stage of my preschool years is the Prep. I studied at the Bible Centered Fellowship Day Care Center. The one thing that I remember in this school year is our field trip. It was my very first field trip and as of this moment my last one hahahaha. I know I had fun that day. I remember we went to a crayon factory, to a museum then to an exhibit. It was all done in Manila. 
______________________________________________________________________

MY ELEMENTARY DAYS
(2003-2009)

At this time we transferred here in Lucena. I spent my whole elementary days in Elvira Razon Aranilla Elementary School(ERAES), a school nearby, although I already started schooling in Muntinlupa.  There are so many memories  when I’m in elementary. I had many friends and I also had a bestfriend that even now we have communication.  I establish a good academic status there(I think) to the point that I became section A from section B. Even though I did not graduate with any honors, atleast I graduated in the top class and I'm proud of that ^_^.
____________________________________________________________________________

If you're loving or liking this blog of mine and want to know more about me, please do follow or add me in the following sites:
Facebook:  Hannah.Rose.Maligaya 
Twitter: hannah_maligaya


- Hannah :)


  

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento